Monday, July 2, 2007

Summer Fun

Well, we finished up Isaiah's summer school classes on Friday. He is glad he went but is happy that it is over so he can sleep in!

We are very excited about a beach trip we have planned. We are scheduled to go to Hilton Head July 15-19. Steven can't go with us b/c he can't get the time off work but Aunt Carol is going. Unfortunatly, I received a summons for jury duty for July 12th. I really hope that doesn't mess up our plans. Looks like we won't know for sure if we can go until the 12th.

We went to a birthday party for Steven's 3 year old cousin yesterday. "Bubba-palooza" was quite the gathering. They had an inflatable 20 foot slide, a water slide, dunking booth, bounce house, popcorn, sno-cones, and cotton candy. The kids wore themselves out. I tried to take pics but my camera has too long of a delay on it so it makes it hard. Here is what I did get--

You'll have to take my word for it but this is Steven shooting
down the waterslide. What you don't see (mostly b/c I was
laughing too hard to take a pic) is him flying off the end of the
slide and landing on the ground.

Arissa heading back for another go
Isaiah running for another turn.
You would think there would only be so many times that you can do this before getting tired or bored. Apparently not; when we came back 4 hours later to get the kids Isaiah was still going strong and Arissa hadn't been done for long. Isaiah is paying the price today-he can hardly move he is so sore! Guess that is the price you pay for fun!

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

How fun! I wish I could of seen you laughing, I sure get a kick out of it. : )

I miss you Anne! How are you doing?