Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I can't think of a title


"Can it get any hotter? Can my hair get any bigger?"

The answer to both--YES! It was another horrible day at the football field on Saturday. There is zero shade out there. The question on every body's minds--Who decided it was such a smart idea to play football (a fall sport) in August (dead of summer)? The logic of the football conference escapes me.

Kathy informed me last night that my blog is boring. It is not boring! It is clean, uncluttered, easy to read fun! My blog is a reflection of ME--and I happen to be those same adjectives.
(raspberry) to you Aunt Kathy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any comment on your blog, just thought I would let you know that I figured out the comments part. - Dad

Aunt Carol said...

They probably use the same logic for starting school in the blazing heat as they do for football......

Wanting to lay in a puddle,
Carol