Thursday, August 23, 2007

Shameless Groveling




Arissa is selling cookie dough! Her goal is to sell 12 tubs of cookie dough so that she can attend the MEGA PARTY. The MEGA PARTY is a really big deal for her. She had to miss it last year because she was sick. Please support Arissa, her school, and most importantly her parents. I really don't want to buy 12 tubs of cookie dough.

Below are the flavors of cookies available. You can email me if you would like a description of a flavor. mrsfreeman@bellsouth.net


Chocolate Chunk $13.00
Peanut Butter $13.00
Sugar $13.00
Snickerdoodle $13.00
Oatmeal Raisin $13.00
German Chocolate $14.00
M&M's Candies $14.00
White Choc. Macadamia Nut $14.00
Walnut Choc. Chunk $14.00
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup $14.00
Heath $14.00
Hawaiian Decadance (two flavors in one tub) $15.00

**Each 3lb tub makes (96) 1/2 ounce cookies!


"Please don't make me go door to door pimping cookie dough. It is hot outside.
My mother is ill and can't help me. Don't make me suffer for my mothers short-
comings. I don't want to be the only kid that can't go to the MEGA PARTY."


Order now, pay later.

3 comments:

Allison said...

ok, i'm in for one sugar and one choc. chunk.

Wayne & Laura said...

Hey Arissa, We'll take a Peanut Butter and a Chocolate Chunk, but I really think this would be a MUCH better deal if you would add "bake and deliver" to your sales pitch.

Aunt Carol said...

Lana will take a sugar cookie and an oatmeal cookie......your Aunt Carol showed me the site....I'm sorry that your mother is ill...I will be happy to help you so that you can go the MEGA party!

Lana