Sunday, September 9, 2007

General Update


Heather and Anne; I don't recall this photo being taken.
I will avenge Heather if it is the last thing I do on this Earth.


Arissa; 9/8/07-counting down to half-time where they
performed the dance/cheer/dance routines. They did
so awesome and Arissa hit all her stunts perfect!

Okay--here we go. The hot flashes have GREATLY improved. I suppose God reads my blog! I have spent the days since my last update taking it easy. I did manage a few 'chores' on Friday. I cleaned the kitchen, ran the dishwasher, etc. I did screw up by changing the sheets on our bed. It would have been fine except our awesome Tempurpedic mattress weighs a ton. I lifted it to tuck the sheet and felt the pain.

I went to the East/West game yesterday. It is the biggest game of the season for us and I couldn't miss the halftime performance of my squad. I got there about 20 minutes before the game started and left as soon as halftime was over. Carol drove me and helped me get where I needed to be. Sara had a chair on the sidelines reserved for me so I didn't have to fuss with the crowds and more importantly, sitting on those metal bleachers. The squad did an awesome job and once again, our halftime routine was far superior to the East squad (I am a bit biased). I got home and crashed. I never did take a nap, though. It took me about an hour or so to get the energy to shower. I did that then relaxed the rest of the night. I woke up this morning to extreme cramping. Not sure what that is all about.

Steven needed to go to the store this morning and I decided to go with him. I really wanted to get out of the house. I just walked, no cart driving or picking up items. I was hoping the walk would help the cramps but it didn't. It didn't make them worse, though, and now I feel like I have done something productive. In typical Wal-Mart style, we went for bread and cereal and spent $140.

I have made my way downstairs (the first time in almost 2 weeks--not supposed to do stairs) and am now reclined next to Steven, watching football. I still have Kathy's laptop. It has really saved my sanity these past few weeks.

Well the laptop is burning my lap and mom is on the phone so I am off.

Later Taters-
Anne

No comments: