Saturday, October 27, 2007

I owe, I owe.........

So off to work I went. Sucks but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I am very lucky to be working for my bestest friends, Todd and Sara. I have major flexibility so if I'm sick then the Earth doesn't quit spinning and life will go on. Case in point...Monday. I was supposed to be there at 9am. At 8am Steven called Todd from the ER to let him know that I wouldn't be making an appearance. I was hooked up to IV's and sick as a dog. Tuesday I was a bit better; Wednesday more of the same. I finally made it to work Thursday and Friday. To be honest, it feels pretty good to be a productive member of society again. I am sleepy beyond words. It is going to take some time to get used to getting up before Ellen comes on!

The kids were on Fall Break this week. They did nothing but pimp their profiles on MySpace and bug the crap out of me about their pages. Thankfully, they go back to school on Monday.
Isaiah got his report card and it was GREAT! Mostly A's and B's with a C sprinkled in for good measure. I am proud of him....I didn't even have to beat him to get those grades (kidding). School continues to go really well for him. Arissa is plugging right along, crying all over her papers. She is a bit dramatic and anal about her work and when things don't turn out the way she thinks they should she throws a fit. I have no idea who she gets that from.....

Well I need to scoot. Halloween is Wednesday and my kids are going to have to go as Isaiah and Arissa if I don't take them shopping for costumes.

Big Papi's Fan,
Anne

No comments: