Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween and Stuff

We had a great Halloween. Arissa was Queen Elizabeth and Isaiah was a motor cross racer. We had our usual crew (us and Kathy's kids) plus some new friends. We had 10 kids total. Kathy and the other moms took the kids from door to door while Momma, Daddy, Steven and I stayed behind to mind the bonfire and pass out candy. I think the group was gone about 45 minutes to an hour and then the fun really began--weenie roast and Smores! The kids had a great time and everyone had a full belly and a marshmallow face.

Queen Arissa


Motor Man Isaiah

I worked only Monday, Tuesday and Friday this week. Most of the time just getting ready to go somewhere is absolutely exhausting. The more I let myself get worn down the worse I feel. That is when I actually hurt and nothing makes me feel better but sleep. I am trying to maintain some amount of normalcy and still take care of myself; a difficult balance!
Steven begins his midnight shifts tomorrow night. He has been trying to get his clock headed in that direction all week. The true test will come this week. I think it will all catch up with him mid-week. I pray that he easily adjusts to this new schedule.
As you can tell, we had a pretty boring week. Around here, we like boring!
Anne

No comments: