Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I can't think of a title.....

It has just occurred to me as I am sitting on my couch, in my jammies that I haven't gotten out of all day and researching plastic surgery that it would be way more beneficial to get off my butt and go to the gym. That would mean that I was at the gym now and therefore not writing this enlightening blog entry. See, I am far from happy with my current state yet apparently not enough to do anything about it outside of purchasing Spanx to wear 24/7. I'll get a mani and pedi tomorrow. Maybe that will help.


I have strep. Yeah, I know, shock and surprise that Anne is sick. I have been illin' since Thursday and went to the doc yesterday. I had developed quite the relationship with the Chloraseptic spray and decided that I should probably see a physician about it. I have antibiotics (or steroids as Steven calls them). He has become so versed in medications he asked if I got something for yeast. What a man. For the proverbial icing on the cake, I woke up at 645 with a migraine and an Isaiah that was still in the bed. I got the pleasure of taking not 1 but 2 kids to school this morning and having to put gas in the truck to ensure that kid #2 actually made it. Nothing says aggravation like fueling in the freezing cold, in your jammies and flip flops. Thankfully, Arissa was too into the Christmas music to notice that she should have been embarrassed at the site of her mother.


Heather was here this past weekend. We ate at Big Ed's and pimped out my Christmas tree and did a table scape:

CLICK PICTURES TO SEE DETAILS BETTER



















Yup, I am in love with my decor. I am thinking the tree might have to stay up all year!

Don't forget the service for World AIDS Day.
Please take a few moments on Dec 1 to pray for those living with HIV/AIDS, even if you don't think it affects you or anyone you know.


Happy Decorating,
Anne

No comments: