Thursday, December 13, 2007

Another Game

Some shots from Steven's game tonight. They won again and he scored 16 points (I think that's right...I don't have my stat sheet handy).
Steven and Johnnie action shot

More action

Arissa's picture of Jayden

Isaiah's pic of Jayden
We all went to dinner after the game and were quite entertained with Jayden. He is so cute and he really likes Isaiah. He picked Isaiah to sit next to him.
I was home again today. I did manage to work from home which is more than I accomplished the past two days. I have PT in the morning then I plan on going to the office for the day. Steven is on vacation until Sunday and the kids start Christmas break tomorrow when school lets out. Arissa is having a pajama day and Isaiah is watching movies.
Until next time--
Anne

No comments: