Thursday, December 6, 2007

I called my Pankey Dentist....Did you?

Okay, so he's not a Pankey dentist but he is a dentist. I had my first meeting with PT to get some relief from my pain. First off, my C3 and C4 vertebrae were rotated out which explained my neck pain. I was also informed that I have the worst case of TMJ he's seen (hence the call to the dentist). I go Monday to the dentist to address the TMJ issues and will be going to PT 3 times a week.

Steven had his second basketball game tonight. They won and he scored 15 points. He also got his first technical of the season.


Steven and Johnnie watching the action at the other end of the
court.
Arissa, Jayden and Isaiah coming back from seeing their
Daddy's at half-time.

Isaiah and Jayden watching the game from the front row.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is a pankey dentist? dad

Aunt Carol said...

I am with Daddy.... what the crap is a Pankey Dentist?
I am definitely befuddled.
I am jealous of your background for your blog.......... how the heck did you do that?

I love you..........