Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Pankey Dentist

The Pankey Dentist commercial......what is that all about and did they not have some kind of focus group to tell them that the name was stoopid? It sounds like an x-rated dentist office to me.

Steven and I enjoyed a couples massage today. It was a Christmas gift from last year that we never got around to using until 9 days before it expired. We were supposed to have pedicures also but I traded mine in for an eye revitalizing treatment since I just had a pedi last week. Steven really like his massage and pedi. We had a fun time together. It's safe to say that Aveda will never be the same.

I had a visit with my doc yesterday. He agreed that my issues aren't normal, that I'm not crazy, and committed to figuring out what is wrong with me. To start they took several vials of blood, we increased one of my meds, gave me pain meds for rescue to keep me out of the ER and I start physical therapy tomorrow for my TMJ and neck pain.

Thankfully, due to the wonders of technology, most of my Christmas shopping is finished. I got it all done last Saturday and never left the bed. Getting it all done by going from store to store would have been pretty much impossible this year since I can't stay up and out for very long.
The UPS man and I are getting to be quite familiar with each other!

Prayers for my cousin and my great aunt who are both close to the end of their Earthly life...and my Grandma who will have a very difficult time with their passing.

Now go call your Pankey Dentist......
Anne

No comments: