Saturday, January 19, 2008

Day 3; 3pm

Pain is still wavering. I am good the first hour-hour and a half after taking it. Then I am miserable for the remaining hour-hour and a half. I got the potato down with some struggles but I feel a bit better having something in my stomach. I can't sleep. I'm worn out exhausted but can't sleep. I decided to call Dr Sexton (surgeon) just to make sure there wasn't something else I can do. He told me to cut the time in between medicine dosages just a little bit and try eating only very cold food and drinks. He was very kind and told me to call him back if I didn't start feeling better. I love the technology of today...I called his office that transferred me to his answering service who then transferred me to him. I didn't have to wait for a call back.

I took a bath so at least I am clean while I feel like hell.

No comments: