Sunday, March 23, 2008

IV's, Surgery & Easter Eggs


This is what Arissa and Kamry were enjoying yesterday while I was at the hospital hooked up to an IV. My toes and nails never did get done this week in preparation for Easter. I was going to go Wednesday but that didn't happen. I was going to go Thursday but instead spent my day St. Mary's with Carol. She is with child and was with a stomach bug that had her green and very sick. So, I took her in for fluids and medicine. I was glad to be in the chair instead of the bed for a change. Unfortunately, it was short lived. See, I have a crappy immune system. I was reminded of such about noon on Friday when the illness reared its ugly head. I was sick as a dog all day Friday, through the night and into the morning. Mom came to get me and off we went for fluids, Zofran, Morphine and Phenegran. Please recall it was LAST Easter that the wheels fell off for me, medically speaking. I suppose it was fitting that we marked the occasion with illness. Like last year, the Easter pictures of me look like crap......




Maybe next year will be better.

Surgery you ask? Another surgery? Surely not! Well let me be the first to tell you that YES, I am in fact having another surgery. April 17th I will be having TMJ surgery. I couldn't make this crap up if I tried.
Here are some pictures of the kids looking for eggs..






No comments: