Thursday, May 8, 2008

Steady Improvements...

While I am far from eating 'normal' but I am eating a little more. Today was my highest calorie day so far with 1000 calories. Little by little...



I took a big step earlier in the week and fired my former neurologist. I had hit a bit of a brick wall with my treatment with her and felt a fresh approach would be best for me. I was able to locate a new neuro and get an appointment within 24 hours. I really liked him and we are working together to get me a treatment plan to reduce my migraines and keep me out of the ER. I have already began weaning from one of my meds with more to follow in the coming weeks. I am hopeful!


Isaiah had his last tooth pulled yesterday in preparation for his braces. He is pretty sore but okay. He had his finger checked yesterday and it is healing on schedule. He is still in his splint for a few more weeks. He is getting excited about his upcoming Tremont trip with his class.


Last night Steven mowed, Isaiah blowed and Arissa and I did what we do best.....








I was even feeling generous and let T-Bone out to play....






In my lap is where he spent most of his time. Silly dog!

No comments: