Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm Fixed!! Not so much

Long story short....Saw Dr. Vick; he thought he had me figured out, got a very painful shot through my stomach, I left a happy girl, had a great night all numb, woke up with the same pain in the same place like yesterday never even happened.

Moral of the story...I'm done. I'll deal with what I've got, hope the medicine 'they' swear will help does help and I'll adjust to a new normal. I've grabbed straws and don't know who else to grab. I'm not sad, I'm not bitter. I'm just done. There are bigger fish to fry...death isn't at my door and therefore it isn't worth the stress, tears, and co-pays.

Next post.....Arissa's first day (weeks) of school...That was several weeks ago but because I suck, I haven't written about. Let's just say, my kid is a freakin' ROCKSTAR and I couldn't be prouder!

Jonesin' for some pics? Go here: http://leslieautumnphotography.blogspot.com/2008/07/bakers.html
http://leslieautumnphotography.blogspot.com/2008/07/its-amazing-to-think.html
you can click the pics to make them easier to see

Missing my Cali' family...
Anne

No comments: