Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sometimes I Realize God Does Listen

After writing the post the other day and crying on my way to the doctors office (only to make a delivery..not to see a doctor) the elevator door opened and there stood my doctor. I swear I could hear the angels singing as our eyes met. He asked me if I could hang around for a few minutes because he wanted to see me. Of course, I agreed. Two hours and twenty dollars later I was leaving. Still no answers but my emotional health was better. He assured me that just because my tests are normal DOES NOT mean there isn't anything wrong. I had lost another pound in the 5 days since I'd been in his office. He wrote me a script for a pill to try that is supposed to calm the lining of my colon. So far I don't notice a change but I've not eaten much, either. I am still waiting to see my GI on the 17th but now I feel like I can make it until then where before I felt like I would die before I saw the 17th.

My physical hasn't improved but my mental has....and that makes handling the physical a little easier.

Oh...and I didn't intend for my previous post to turn into a love fight of my supporters! I totally appreciate it though and each comment brought a smile to my face. I love you all the mostest too and I don't know where I'd be without you guys. Thanks for sticking around, even when I'm no fun to be around.

1 comment:

The Burrow said...

Annie,
Logan the sky angel cowboy is AMAZING. Thanks so much for sharing that.

Love you