Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dear Generous Anonymous Person

Thank you for making Arissa's year by generously paying off the balance of her DC trip. While the curiosity of your identity is killing her, she is pretty amazed that you would pick her as deserving enough to make sure she gets to go. You have made her grin from ear to ear and made her eyes sparkle.

Thank you.

May God bless you...

EDIT:

To clear up any confusion...we were getting ready to make the last payment as we had budgeted to do when Arissa's teacher called her over to the side and said that someone had paid off the balance due on her trip and that of another girls. Someone that 'wanted to make sure they got to go'. It was totally random and while very appreciated, not necessary for her to get to go. Believe me..I would have been begging y'all for donations if that had been the case! Apparently my first post made it seem like she wasn't going to get to go if not for this person. Which made us sound way pitiful. Of course, I had to clarify cause I am nothing if not concerned about what other people think. I'm working on that weakness. Well, it's on my list of things to work on. Does that count?

No comments: