Sunday, February 8, 2009

Here's My Card.....



I gave Hunter my business card. So he can contact me when he needs a break. It even has my toll free number on it so he can call from the sitters if he needs to. He really liked it and thanked me for it.



Here is Isaiah, Arissa, Chloe and Olivia on a rock. They went out on the Ranger all day Saturday and unlike last time, were home before dusk. The kids had a blast with the weather being so nice, no rain, no wind. They said it was way more fun than the other trips.

Heather, Lynn, Savannah and JC came to visit today. I cooked supper for everyone (grilled hawaian chicken, homemade mac & cheese, roasted garlic potatoes, sauteed green beans and asparagus and yeast rolls; homemade choc chip cookies for dessert). We all sat at the kitchen table together and everyone ate like it was good. I find it ironic that when I became unable to eat I went into full Food Network mode. I haven't cooked as much as I have since Christmas in years. I really like it and enjoy eating what I can. The kids got to play with each other, JC got to jump and YouTube, and the guys watched various sports. We hadn't seen them in a while so it was really nice to get to spend so much time with them. Bonus points that we got a new installment of awesome hand-me-downs from Savannah for Arissa. She was in serious need of clothes and Heather has wonderful taste so getting clothes from 'Nah makes Arissa so very happy. It makes my wallet happy, too.

Things with the jaw are coming along. I still have no movement in the upper right quadrant. The shocking muscle spasms are coming less and less. I started physical therapy 2 weeks ago. The big question I have to figure out.....are the migraines coincedence or is the jaw manipulation causing the migraines? I had one Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

The GI situation remains the same. I am not losing weight at this time but I'm not gaining, either. I have a new GI on my radar and I'm hoping to talk to their office this week to see what needs to be done to get in with them.

Arissa adjusted to her braces without so much as a minor ache. That child is made of steel. She already has some movement.

Steven and I have a busy weekend coming up. Prayers that I will be able to keep up, my head cooperates, as well as my guts so that I (and he) can enjoy our weekend are appreciated.

No comments: