Friday, March 6, 2009

A Night at the Museum

So Arissa's BIG ART SHOW thingy was tonight. Mom, Daddy, Kathy, Josh, Kamry, Steven and I (and Arissa, of course. No Isaiah..he wasn't feeling well) met up to look at some stellar art. We got a bit distracted and saw no one's art but Arissa's (unless they were on our way to Arissa's)and proceeded to have a really fun time playing at the museum.

Pictures are below. In backwards order. I am not fixing them so just start at the bottom if it matters that much to you.



Holly Hobby vogueing


Me and my girls channeling our inner Duggar



BIG BEAR...tiny daddy


Steven workin in the coal mine



Checking out old timey farm equipment


Kathy, Kamry and Josh looking for spies in the Atomic City


Arissa, Alexis and Kamry


ALL ABOARD!!! Josh and Steven driving the train



Steve Irwin in the Rainforest


In the living room of the dollhouse. Daddy is explaining to Alexis that you have to write and pay bills if you are sitting at the fancy desk.


Arissa being very proper. Looks like she needs a spot of tea!


A midget sized Queen Anne chair for Daddy


Daddy in the dollhouse


The reason we were at the Museum! Arissa's art!!
"Owl" Funny since we call her Hootie!
Me and My Girl

1 comment:

Kathy said...

We had an absolute blast!!! Who'dathunkit? I'm completely lovin all the pics. We never did find the fifth spy. I think one of the other four off'd him and hid the body in the polar bear.

Don't forget to find out if I am correct with my guess of 10 ninjas (9 stationery and 1 mobile).

Kathy