Monday, April 27, 2009

I Owe Y'all Some Photos.....

First up is Easter.

These photos were taken roughly 4 hours before I was admitted to the hospital for 4 days. I think I look pretty darn good and hid everything very well. Props to me.











Next up is Arissa's 10th birthday. There are no photos of her opening gifts. She got all cards and cash. So the pictures get boring quick of card, cash, card, cash.






Finally we have the Hunter Spend the Night. He was a very good boy and we loved having him. He was a well behaved guest who did not overstay his welcome and he is officially invited to come back.









I think that's all the pictures I hadn't posted.
I see the surgeon tomorrow so we'll see where we stand on everything. I would expect nothing much to happen. Of course, I didn't expect to be admitted and all that went with it 2 weeks ago so maybe I should stop expecting......

No comments: