Monday, April 20, 2009

Macaroni Mojo Mystery

If you are a member of my family and have eaten my mac-and-cheese last weekend or this weekend and swallowed it but didn't LOVE it? If you've heard Steven and I, or the kids and I, discussing my Macaroni Mojo and where has it gone? Rest assured. The mojo has been found. It's been right there in black and white this whole time. Have you ever read something completely NOT the way it was written but the way you thought it read? Um, yeah, apparently that happened over here at the Freeman's. See, 4 cups cooked macaroni should start out as 2 cups dry. But when you boil 4 cups dry, you get 8 cups cooked and well, there just isn't enough liquid in the equation to go around.

So...next time, I'm bringing the mac and cheese, whether you want me to or not. If you still think it's not so great then cool. Y'all handle the m&c from here on out. But I've got to at least try to redeem my culinary capabilities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it tasted fine. dad