Sunday, May 3, 2009

True Love


Man we look so young! And I thought I was too skinny then....


I wish I could wear my dress everyday. I love that dress.


This past Friday, Steven and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Five years already? Wow does time fly. On one hand, I can't believe it's already been 5 years. On the other hand, it seems so much longer because I can't remember my life before him. Five years ago he witnessed to a church full of friends and family what a true man is. He accepted me with all my health problems, impending health problems, 2 fatherless children, neurotic ways and short temper. For better or for worse/ for richer or for poorer/ in good times and in bad...his love and support have never faltered. And boy oh boy have we been through it. And are still going through it. There is no one else I would rather be going thru this wild ride we call life with.
Thanks, babe. You could have walked away so many times. But you stand strong beside me. I am grateful and blessed. Love you forever.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW POOK LOVE YOU