Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Seeing the Light

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but I've just not been in a good place. I had the surgery and was recovering really well. Then last Monday I woke up peeing razor blades. It was horrible! I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with a bladder infection. They gave me an antibiotic as well as a medication to numb the bladder. The numbing medication is the BOMB! Loved it. The antibiotics? Made me so sick. I made it through half the prescription then had to stop taking it. Non-stop vomiting does not a happy Anne make. I thought that once I stopped taking them I would be okay. But the nausea and vomiting continued. Yesterday I saw my doctor and they checked my urine. Said the infection was gone and the only thing that was showing was that I was dehydrated. He figured it was a virus. They gave me phenergran. I slept pretty much all day yesterday and woke up this morning feeling (dare I say it) GOOD! I have eaten and so far, so good. Let's hope this is the end of the illness and life will resume as normal....

No comments: